SHIPPING AND RETURNS
1. Most our products are shipped via Canada Post Expedited service. Larger items and oversized items are generally shipped via Fedex, and require higher shipping rates to be quoted . Select products offer an express shipping option. In most cases, this rapid delivery requires an additional fee.
2. Weapons are sold for training only under expert supervision, for demonstration of forms, collection, or display. Some weapons may be illegal in your area; user must research and follow state and local laws.
3. To decrease chances of injury, user should respect weapon(s), inspect them before each use to insure they are in proper condition and not use them for sparring or contact. Weapons will not be sold to anyone under 18 years of age.
4. By submitting this order, I agree that I am of legal age to use the items I am ordering, that it is legal in my state or local to order the items, and that I understand Martial Arts can be a dangerous sport and could result in injury. I further hold Martial Arts Depot Inc. harmless from the use of any item I have purchased.
1. All merchandise must be in original condition that is suitable for resale (not worn, unwashed, unaltered or unsoiled) may be returned for exchange or a full credit / refund within 21 days of purchase.
2. Excluding opened jocks, groin protectors, mouth guards, videos, yoga and exercise mats, DVDs and CDs
3. Items must be returned within 21 days of receipt in the original bag or packaging for even exchange or full credit.
4. If new merchandise, suitable for resale is returned within 21 days of purchase, after 21 days goods may not be accepted, refunded or credited. No returns are accepted, refunded or credited on custom or discontinued products.
5. All merchandise for exchange, credit or return must be returned prepaid in the original packaging in resale condition. There is an automatic 15% restocking / handling charge if packaging have been opened.
6. Due to vendor requirements, books and videos cannot be refunded.
If your tape or book proves to be defective, you can exchange it for the same title.
7. Once the original package is opened, videos, DVDs and CDs cannot be returned
8. Putting labels on or otherwise damaging or allowing damage to occur to the packaging will result in forfeiture of refund or replacement for that item.
9. Please address all returns to:
Martial Arts Depot Inc.
1181 Finch Ave West, Unit 21
North York, Ontario
Toll Free: 1- 888-801-5050
10. Please enclose a copy of your invoice as well as a note stating whether you would like a refund or a replacement. If you would like a replacement, please note exactly what size, color and item you would like as a replacement.
At your request and upon receipt of the returned items within the specified timeframe, we will:
1. Exchange the merchandise for the same or another item. shipping and handling charges are not refundable
2. Issue you a store Credit Certificate for the purchase price of the merchandise only.
3. Credit the purchase price of the merchandise only to your original credit card account. Please allow two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
4. We are not responsible for shipping charges on exchanges or returns. It is recommended that you insure the package, and ship requiring a signature upon receipt. We recommend that you follow up with our Customer Service Department about a week after you ship the merchandise back to confirm that it has been received
5. We recommend for your protection that you do not sign for merchandise until you inspect for damage, and keep the original shipping carton.